Welcome to a new episode of Journey of the Rhode Runner!
Warning: If you are not happy with the election results, or are in denial that there are actual real election results, you can skip ahead to 14:25, and will enjoy a great show! If you are happy about the election results, you will love this from beginning to end! There are a few spots where there were audio problems towards the beginning, but hopefully they aren’t too distracting.
We cover a wide range of topics. Enjoy the show!
- Celebrate good times, come on!
- America’s wake-up call
- Politics talk – If you’re not happy about the election results, skip to 14:25. If you’re happy, Enjoy!
- Paul is up to 4 mile runs
- Adriana is out running again
- Adriana’s recipe (Italian style, so don’t expect measurements)
- If you’re bush is free, you should have cheap nuts
- Pull-up challenge
- Lose Weight app
- Getting out and coping with Covid
- When you’re sitting in you’re pile of s**t, enjoy it for a minute then get the f**k out
We would love to hear from you. Do you have any favorite healthy recipes? Do you have any workout or health & fitness questions?
Also, what gear do you wear when you run or work out? Do you have any inspiring stories, books, or documentaries you’d like to tell us about? Please let us know if you have any questions or stories for us to read on the air. You can email TheRhodeRunner1@gmail.com
You can also contact us at the following places:
Adriana can be found on:
Instagram at @ajoylifestyle
You can find The Rhode Runner in the following places:
You can also download and subscribe to the Journey of the Rhode Runner Podcast at:
Or anywhere you normally get your podcasts from.