The latest podcast episode of the Journey of the Rhode Runner is up! Adriana and I got some great questions from Mark! There is a Tunnel to Towers 2019 update, a Burpee Challenge coming up, and new classes at the gym. There is also talk about nipple clamps, and surrounding yourself around positive people. So come check this out!
– Tunnel to Towers bus trip. Date set! September 29, 2019. Please let us know if you are interested in joining us.
– Burpee Challenge. Charity TBA.
– Thanksgiving boot camp and spin. Non-members welcome. Just bring a canned good
– Group training – Fridays at 4:00pm
– We got questions!!!!
– Mark asks, Is it better to work out in the morning, or at night, and does it really make a difference?
– Question 2 from Mark: If your muscles are sore after working out, how do you know when to power through a workout, or rest your sore muscles
– Nipple clamps – the new fitness equipment?
– Surround yourself with positive people
– Halloween costumes
– Dawn makes a cameo